Get Your Sh!t Together
Get Your Sh!t Together
Class is open to 4 women in order to keep the intimacy and community.
What are you doing? Are you getting your sh!t together? Wait, are you talking about getting it together or actually doing it?
It’s ok. I fuck around too. I scroll through my phone and look at Facebook and Instagram and oh yeah, Twitter too. We do that and at the same time, we want to get shit done. We want to cross things off on that to-do list. We want make awesomeness happen. We want to do… ANYTHING and quite possibly EVERYTHING. But time, yeah, time is a factor. “I just don’t have enough time.” I get that too. But here’s the deal, we all have the same 24 hours in a day. We do. And it’s about utilizing that time.
Helping you change your inertia, create momentum, and figure out what it is that you are doing. AKA Getting Your Shit Together. I'm here to help you be accountable. I’m here to break up whatever it is that you want to do into something manageable and to not be so overwhelming. And oh yeah, I will cheer you on the whoooooole way through. But not in that annoying cheerleader way. In the way where I tell you that you are AMAZING and YOU CAN DO IT! And, you will still have a social life and get to scroll through your phone. What up!
WHAT IS THIS?
4-week ACCOUNTABILITY & SUPPORT GROUP FOR WOMEN THAT WANT TO GET SHIT DONE!
- WEEK 1: What the fuck do you want? (Online group session)
- WEEK 2: We’re talking about fears. What holds us back? (Online group session)
- WEEK 3: Re-learn your ABCs - Taking Action (Online group session)
- WEEK 4: Learn how to continue after you re-learn your ABCs…because we are never cured. That’s not what this is about. We are all works in progress. (Online group session)
- Plus 1 one-on-one 30-minute session booked anytime during this 4-week session.
WHEN IS THIS?
Tuesday, March 21, 28 and April 4, 11, 2017.
7:30 – 8:30pm
WHERE IS THIS?
It’s all online. On your phone. On your computer. You can even wear your pajamas if you want. It’s cool. We are here to support each other. No judgment.
WHAT IS THE COST?
- Normally $135, offering $99 if bought before March 16
- (Class is open to only 4 women in order to keep the intimacy and community)
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- 4 online sessions and 1 one-on-one with me – Nikki Nigl.
- Text message check-ins throughout the week to motivate you to continue.
- ACT: Accountability. Community. Transformation.
- It’s a cliché but it’s true…What you put into it – is what you get out of it.
- YOUR SHIT TOGETHER. What up! (Well, we won't get everything done in 4 weeks but hey, it's a start!)