Let's do this. Let's talk about sex and our sexuality and the relationships that form. Including the relationship we have with ourselves. That's the most important one - the one we have with ourselves. And there's no wrong way. It's about finding what works for us. What WE as individuals feel comfortable with. We'll also talk about HOW to talk about this. HOW to have these conversations. Including the convos we have with ourselves.
• "This weather (or traffic or public transit) was shit today."
• "I'll deal with it tomorrow or Monday or after summer or in the new year."
• "I don't have time right now."
• "I'll deal with it later."
• "I guess this is just the way it is."
• "I don't wanna..."
• "It's too hard."
• "I don't know how."
• "It's too much money."
• "It's out of my comfort zone."
Those are just some of the justifications and rationalizations that we make to not do something or to put something off. We all do it. And then things get put off or don't get done at all. We get caught up with the minutiae of life, the small things. We get stuck in the weeds. It then becomes a month or a year or years later and we still haven't done what we originally set out to do.