• "This weather (or traffic or public transit) was shit today."
• "I'll deal with it tomorrow or Monday or after summer or in the new year."
• "I don't have time right now."
• "I'll deal with it later."
• "I guess this is just the way it is."
• "I don't wanna..."
• "It's too hard."
• "I don't know how."
• "It's too much money."
• "It's out of my comfort zone."
Those are just some of the justifications and rationalizations that we make to not do something or to put something off. We all do it. And then things get put off or don't get done at all. We get caught up with the minutiae of life, the small things. We get stuck in the weeds. It then becomes a month or a year or years later and we still haven't done what we originally set out to do.