Insecurities. Seriously - EVERYONE has them. We are all scared of something or fear something. We have doubts and uncertainties. We can be indecisive. We are hesitant on making decisions. What if we pick the wrong one? What if we make the wrong decision? At times, our insecurities can hold us back. It can be debilitating.
Let’s talk about this. Let’s figure this out together. Please join the judgment-free convHERsation. We will also hear from 4 different women as they share their personal story on this topic. All women that speak are regular, everyday women.
This is a judgment-free convHERsation. There will also be a Q&A portion of the evening. And if you want to just listen, that is ok too.
- This is a safe space to hear different sides of the story.
- Upstairs of Pizzeria Serio - 1708 W. Belmont, Chicago
- Food and drinks available for purchase.
- Half-price bottles of wine.
- Half-price appetizers.
- $5 in advance (Online tickets available until 1:00pm day of show. After that, available at the door.)
- $10 at the door
Click here for tickets.
Click here for the Facebook invitation.
Also - for those that got this invite - this event is open to ALL WOMEN and WOMEN-IDENTIFIED - so please share this event with your lady friends. The more women that come, the sooner we change the world - for the better. THANK YOU! (By the way, we are NOT anti-men. Men are amazing! But this event is for women only.)