Two years ago the incredible Mysi Anne Grubbe of SODA FOUNTAIN PHOTOGRAPHY came up with this INCREDIBLE idea to do an all women empowering nude and semi-nude photo shoot. Mysi photographed while I organized 80-ish women into small groups throughout the day.
IT WAS AMAZING!
Well, we're doing it again! Please join the awesomeness!
The theme for this photo shoot is all about WOMEN MAKING WAVES. Women are socialized to not make waves but we all know that's a bunch of bullshit! In order for change to happen, we make waves. This photoshoot is going to represent that.
I did a TED Talk on this topic. Check it out.
The subject will be NUDE and/or SEMI-NUDE women with large pieces of different colored fabrics held in various ways. If you prefer we can strategically place the fabric over certain body parts if you would like to not go fully nude. All good. WE GOT YOU. The fabric will represent waves and movement. We will have a large fan(s) to help with the billowing.
We are going to have 2- hour time frames for everyone for their time slot depending on how many women join.
• WHEN: Saturday, September 21, 2019 11am - 7pm (2 hour time slots)
• LOCATION: North side of Chicago. Close to Irving Park Brown Line. Street parking available
• ALL women & women-identified are welcome.
• This is a BODY POSITIVE event. Absolutely no judgment.
• Invite your awesome lady friends. The more the merrier.
• This is a private event and you must be invited to keep the safety of everyone involved.
• For more info, here is the private Facebook event… https://www.facebook.com/events/1176102489250377/ - - if nothing pops up that means you are not invited…yet. Please message me if you are interested and how you heard about the photo shoot.
• Please message me if you have any questions.
• If you are not on Facebook, that’s ok, message me and I’ll take care of you. WE GOT YOU!