(FIRST, this workshop was originally on Saturday, September 16 from 10:30am - 1:30pm. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I had to change the date. It is now on Sunday, October 1 from 12noon - 3pm - - More info below.)
Women are taught to be passive or aggressive but NOT assertive. We are not taught to ask for what we want. We are not taught to ask for help. Society has shown us to be passive and when things don't work out, we get angry and frustrated and wonder why we didn't get what we wanted. Let's change all that. Let's learn to be ASSERTIVE! Let's learn to ask for what we want in life. Through relationships, careers, friendships, jobs, family, and everywhere in between.
Please join this 3-hour interactive workshop as we talk about HOW to be ASSERTIVE and WHY women are not taught to do this. Come learn the ABCs of How Women Are Socialized and even relearn our ABCs. It's going to be awesome! Awesome, because you will be there.
Passive. Aggressive. Assertive. There is a difference. There’s a time and place for each one. Please join Beth Dugan and I for this interactive workshop.
While this event is directed towards women, ALL women & men are welcome.
What will happen during this workshop? Well...
- Asking for what we want
- Being indecisive no longer and working through it
- Communication methods
- Decision-making methods
- Examples - Real-life: From us and you (bring your scenarios)
- Healthy habits
- Intention vs perception
- Judgment-free environment
- Kicking ass in life
- Lots of laughter and of course, LOVE
- Making stuff happen
- Needs taken care of
- Questions answered
- Rockin' time
- Satisfaction that you signed up for this workshop
- Techniques to assert yourself
- Understanding of your behaviors
- Value and a variety of different types of learning
- Wonder no longer of why you are not living your dream life
- X marks the spot where you discover how ASSERTIVE you really can be
- You will be so much smarter after this workshop!
- Zip off to being more ZUPER than you already are!
For any woman/woman-identifed that come to the ABOUT WOMEN event on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 event (REGRETS: Learning NOT To Have Them), I will offer a $39 special price for the October 1, 2017 ASSERTIVE workshop. Workshop ticket must be bought while at ABOUT WOMEN.
$47 - Early registration until September 26, 2017 11:59pm
$57 - After September 27 until October 1, 8:00am
$67 - Price at the door
There will be food and beverages available for purchase.